Sunday, June 13, 2010

June 13, 2010

If you have comments about the show, Contact me.

Dave Glasser, "Monk's Blues", Evolution
Kristy, "You Don't Know Me", My Romance
Riyel, "Port-Au-Prince", Riyel
Jim Pearce, "Let's Run Away", I'm in the Twilight of a Mediocre Career
Monica Mancini, "Ballad of the Sad Young Men", I've Loved These Days
Peter Epstein & Idee Fixe, "Creamy Center", Abstract Realism
Sarah Manning, "Crossing, Waiting", Dandelion Clock
Linda Ciofalo, "One for My Baby", Dancing with Johnny
Jon Gold, "Parafuso A Menos", Brazil Confidential
Roberto Occhipinti, "Marta", A Bend in the River
Mark Piszczek, "Was It Something I Said?", Bamboo Philharmonic
Moutin Reunion Quartet, "Depths Light", Soul Dancers
Robin McKelle, "Everybody Knows", Mess Around
Ray Vega, Thomas Marriott, "Big Brother", East West Trumpet Summit